Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Japan

Japan is my favorite place to go to because I have friends there and I really want to meet them the very first time. Though right now I am going to study Japanese for a couple years and go to Japan. Then maybe when I get older I'll live in Sapporo Japan. Sapporo is the northern part of Japan and it's has very beautiful landscape and ski resorts and that is something I like about Japan. Though I do like Tokyo it's just that I don't like the small spaces and that type of thing. I think that the Japanese people are very nice and welcoming. I have many hobbies that have to do with Japan like watch anime with my friend, do sumi painting and read manga or Japanese comic books. I due some of my hobbies more then others either I have just gotten more and more interested in anime then in reading the manga. I like watching anime a lot and doing sumi paintings and that sort of thing. Although sometimes I want to learn more and more about the Japanese culture and what do they celebrate in Japan. From what I have studied in the past they have in Japan a celebrating called Golden Week. Which its about celebrating and taking time off from the normal and ordinary life and spending time with family and friends and to go to buddha or Shintro shrines and Pray for the good things to happen to there life. Also in Japan they carry around little shrines to celebrate there gods and having good fortune. During thoughts festivals they make a lot food for them and the dead because there is a festival called obon which means to bring the dead members of there family back to life and to spend a day with them. Then when the day is over they guide the spirits back with the obon dance. This festival begins during the month of August and ends at the end of August. Though there are so many festivals and celebrations they make and that's why school goes a year around. Sure they have summer time though there summer is only two months long and sometimes there festivals can be longer though it depends on what festival they are celebrating. I think that some of the festivals are worth going to like the Children's Day festival. That festival is about boys and girls of all ages celebrating and giving joy to everyone. I Love Japan from there beautiful landscape and to all there anime and manga it is really the place for me. Though it will be a long time for me to get there and I have to become more and more in tune with the Japanese language. So then one day I will become great a the Japanese language and then I can speak to my Japanese friends and to speak other people or ask people for help. A lot of my friends have been to Japan and they all had a great time in Japan. Sapporo is my favorite place to live because of the beautiful mountains, rivers and spa's. Also in Sapporo they have many ski resorts and I love to ski so that it makes me even more excited to go to Japan. I like to learn about Japans history and to embrace my self in there history. Like to learn about the samurai and to go through all Japans most famous site which are in Kyoto. Kyoto was the ancient capital of Japan though as time past the they change the capital from Kyoto to Tokyo and time just went on. I love Japan and there's a lot more that I am learning about the country of Japan.

No comments: